There's no denying we are currently going through really uncertain times. If Brexit and the impending and controversial ir35 legislation wasn't enough to batter small businesses to oblivion, here comes Coronovirus... These are tough times, and together we will get through it. We have taken a number of careful precautions and measures to ensure the healthy and safetly of all our brides and guests. We would like to recommend and share he following points.
We are still business as usual, and we are taking care to ensure all our brides are well taken care of, and all fittings are going ahead.
1. Please bring one guest with you to a bridal appointment
Under normal circumstances, we would allow up to three, but to ensure a healthy enivironment we would ask you to bring one guest. We are happy for you to take videos and images to share with those you are not able to make it.
2. Our space is rigourously cleaned in between appointments
We are allowing 30 min between appts to clean the space so its nice and lovely ready for you.
3. We have hand santizer for you to use and we have handwash facilities for you to wash your hands.
We've got a large hand sanitzer station for you and your guests to use, and have gone a little overboard with the hand-wash.
4. We kindly ask you to wash and clean your hands upon arrival and on leaving
We are being careful to follow government guidelines closely and we aer monitoring the situation and washing upon arrival keeps our space safe for all.
5. If any of your guests are feeling unwell, or they have recently travelled from abroad, please let us know. We can always reschedule your appt.
Many of our brides have decided to post-pone their weddings to September onwards or next year. Please check in with your guests a few days before your appt and let us know immediately.
6. We have one bridal appointment at a time in our private space.
We've always been exclusive and private in our first floor showroom in Islington.
7. Love our dresses but can't come in because you are unwell or self-isolating? Don't worry we have something that could be the perfect thing.
We are about to launch a range of sustainable and ultra-modern luxe wedding dresses, that are affordable, in our signature style brides can buy online from the comfort of their own home and delivered straight to their door. Check our blog news for updates. Here's a sneak peak... Sabina by Sabina Motasem