Brides can now find their dream dress from award winning bridalwear label, Sabina Motasem, at exclusive designer days held in the heart of London’s West End at the iconic Waldorf Hilton hotel. The designer and founder, Sabina Ali, will be exclusively on hand to guide brides through the dresses from the ballerina inspired ‘En Pointe’ Collection and share a sneak peek at brand new styles.
The Waldorf’s Art Deco opulence is the perfect backdrop to showcase the elegant dresses, and has an interesting, historical fact; the Palm Court was used for inspiration for the ultimate romantic movie of all time, Titanic.
Designer days are by appointment and available on selected Saturdays and Fridays from January 2016 onwards, so hurry to ensure you have booked yourself in and check the available dates online. Appointments are £25 each and redeemable against a dress purchase. In addition, brides will receive a special 10% voucher for the Waldorf’s famous Afternoon Tea in the Palm Court too. For more information call 020 7249 3100 or email email@example.com.
Dresses available to view are:
- Anna – a halter neck dress with cut away sleeves and delicate lace trim;
- Colette – a strapless figure hugging dress with a sweetheart neckline;
- Elsa – a bias cut satin dress with spaghetti straps;
- Emillienne – a bias cut dress with a choice of art nouveau beaded neck in silver or rose gold, crystals or pearls;
- Josephine – a cowl neck backless, bias cut dress, and one of the first styles designed by Sabina 10 years ago;
- Geneviève – a cap sleeve, scooped neck, backless dress with a soft A-line skirt;
- Loie – a cowl neck dress with a plunging back and a full draped skirt;
- Lilian – a V-neck dress with cap sleeves and bias skirt;
- Lily Raindrop - a sheer georgette over-dress worn over Elsa with a choice of raindrop-patterns in crystals or pearls trickling down the dress.
- Maya – an elegant strapless dress with contrast satin and crepe silk bands;
- Mistinguett – a French corded lace over-dress wxith a choice of cap, 3/4 or long sleeves
A sneak peek at brand new pieces include:
- Anya – a sweetheart neck dress with a full, draped skirt like on Loie;
- Marie – a strapless sweet-heart neck dress with a floaty skirt with detachable off-the-shoulder drapes;
- Ida – a multi-tiered lace over dress with sleeves and a low back;
- Sylvie – a slinky, bias cut dress with a puddle train, an extra low back and contrasting satin waistband
Sabina Motasem has been making brides look and feel fabulous since 2006, and is stocked in selected high end bridal boutiques in the UK, Ireland, Spain and Australia. Each dress is created from the finest Italian silks, with a superior cut and drape, and are luxurious yet lightweight and flowing.
Book an appointment on one of the following dates:
Saturday 12 December 2015
Saturday 19 December 2015
Saturday 9 January 2016
Saturday 23 January 2016
Saturday 6 February 2016
Saturday 20 February 2016
Saturday 5 March 2016
Saturday 19 March 2016
Friday 11 December 2015
Friday 18 December 2015
Friday 8 January 2016
Friday 22 January 2016
Friday 7 February 2016
Friday 19 February 2016
Friday 4 March 2016
Friday 18 March 2016